[ChunHye] Where's My OTP?

For shippers only!

Because this is mslee guessing and not anywhere near the truth.:))

Hmmm...wondering where Yoo Chun just got back from? My mind as a ChunHye shipper is already running wild. Was it from an event outside Korea? Orwas it from a short vacation? Well, the suitcases were there for us to see and they are a lot for just an event or appearance. or maybe YC is a heavy traveler, I don't know. 

As my other ChunHye half was back in Seoul last 29th of April from Vietnam, her whereabouts are also not disclosed as of now. Well, I am sure missing my OTP, my ChunHye couple who are both "ninjas" as the shippers like to call them. 

Park Yoo Chun Arrival @Incheon Airport 130505

photos credit as tagged via facebook PYCSingapore


A good comparison from quick eyes of the shippers... credit to a friend from the thread @kapeadik for sharing this photos 

credit to the real owners

image

I see blue green and purple luggage ...

I shared these couple of pics because I noticed YEH hat.

Kinda looks almost the same, I see YC had another hat like this in different color in some of his videos. But haven't seen  or I may have missed seeing EH wearing the same kind of hat before. could they have the same taste then?

image

image

this is mslee1107 feeding my imagination about my ChunHye couple.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Ep. 20] When a Man Loves Final Episode Screencaps + Short recap + mslee's Final Thoughts

[mslee's thoughts] Ep. 15 & 16 - Secret Final Review

[mslee's thoughts] The King's Face Episode 23 Final Screen caps and Review