Facebook - K-Drama and K-Pop Screen caps

Search This Blog

Request by admin...

Please don't take out my gif. Just link back to this page for viewing.

mslee1107

Thursday, July 4, 2013

MinSul is Back! [TRANS] Q&A : Minho and Sulli on TVfan Interview


credit:  peach20kr
                                      source : http://tvfan-k.kyodo.co.jp/fe-in/interview/61542



Minho: I've got to know Sulli well through this
drama and we could succeed in finishing this
drama coz we worked in perfect harmony, and
this drama also gave us a good opportunity to be
able to know each other's common thoughts. We
had a really good time during this drama and first
of all, we've become much closer to each other
through this drama.

Sulli: Minho was just Seonbae and I wasn't that
close to him at first, but I'm very glad to think
"this drama (working together) have become a
good chance to be close to him" and during
filming drama, (off camera) even though Minho
was my Seonbae, I was so comfortable (or close
with Minho) that I even called Minho "Hey! Kang
Tae-Jun (어이 강태준!-very intimate(banmal, rude)
expression when calling close friends, and lovers)
the words just spilled out of my mouth. I feel
really comfortable being around with him and I
feel like having one more oppa as I have two my
real oppas.

Sulli: for me, the most impressive episode was
when we stayed in the beach house for a week for
filming and I had a real great time riding a desert
bike and eating watermelons together there. I felt
like really having fun together (not filming).

Sulli: when there was a kiss scene with Minho, f
(x) members called and teased me but they also
cheered me up by informing me of good news
about our drama reviews.

Minho: (on kiss scene) It's similar to Sulli, shinee
members teased me and they remembered my
lines coz I practiced memorizing my lines in a car
when moving around.

Q: The event will be held in August..

Sulli: Japan makes me think about delicious
foods, good manners and....image..(?)
I want to go shopping and eat sushi from this
japan trip,.. there are lots of things I want to eat
there, (laugh)

Minho: at first I thought Japan had image like
what Sulli said but whenever I have a concert
tour and meet Japanese fans, I think female
Japanese fans always have girl-like hearts, so I
always thank fans for supporting Shinee and I'm
really looking forward to this event coz it's a
good chance for me to show a good drama as an
actor.

No comments:

Post a Comment