Say what? Wall Street Journal Calls Korean Drama Fans "Lowbrow," "Uneducated"->

The title of this blog came from Drama Fever and seeing this in my timeline made me raise my eyebrows for being so racist? Stereotyping? Oh, well not so but I will say ignorant for labeling us before they understand what is K-drama giving it's audience.

I decided to open the link where the blog got it and here it is for me to share with you my fellow K-drama addicts. 

source: DramaFever


I am sharing this because, chincha! American series, mostly are crap especially their reality shows that are too not wholesome for teens this days. If I have my own child, I won't let him/her watch those but will recommend any K-dramas anytime. 

Okay, I won't say anymore about the topic because really, I don't think they know what they are saying. But will share the link what Americans and foreigners like us have to say about this study and labeling they called us K-drama lovers.

via drama fever


they said it all for me. [winks]

-mslee1107-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Ep. 20] When a Man Loves Final Episode Screencaps + Short recap + mslee's Final Thoughts

[mslee's thoughts] Ep. 15 & 16 - Secret Final Review

[mslee's thoughts] The King's Face Episode 23 Final Screen caps and Review