[ChunHye Couple] A New Fan Fiction by Inkymuse - Cupid's Shuffle

Surprise awaits me when I opened my g-mail tonight and saw I have one from a fellow ChunHyer Inkymuse. 

A new fanfic was already posted in her page and ready to be shared. First thoughts? Brilliant!
Actually it was a request by me knowing how she writes so beautifully. I know she is also busy but well, she can still find time to write this for us while writing something on other things and making it just in time on her editor's desk.

So enjoy reading the first chapter...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Ep. 20] When a Man Loves Final Episode Screencaps + Short recap + mslee's Final Thoughts

[mslee's thoughts] Ep. 15 & 16 - Secret Final Review

[mslee's thoughts] The King's Face Episode 23 Final Screen caps and Review