Jung Yong Hwa - If He Can Travel Back in Time

In the recent KBS 2TV’s Entertainment Relay, Cn Blue's Jung Yong Hwa shared that if he can time travel, he wants to go back during I'm A Loner days. While promoting the album those days he said,

My expressions back then were too exaggerated, if I can go back to then, I want to tell myself that “Both the vocals and expressions were overly exaggerated”. ”



But personally, that gave reasons for the song to be popular and catchy. It's one of my favorites.

He is promoting his current drama Marry Him If You Dare.

mslee1107


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Ep. 20] When a Man Loves Final Episode Screencaps + Short recap + mslee's Final Thoughts

[mslee's thoughts] Ep. 15 & 16 - Secret Final Review

[mslee's thoughts] The King's Face Episode 23 Final Screen caps and Review