Secret Staff and Cast Celebrates at Farewell Party

Omo! Secret ended last night. And I have yet to write my thoughts about the last two episodes.;)

Already watched and thankful that the writer did not disappoint me in the end. 

Well, news came out with a photo collage of the cast and staff as they celebrate the wrap up of filming.

source: allkpop

The cast and staff of 'Secrets' celebrate their drama's success at farewell party

The cast and staff of 'Secrets' thanked each other and viewers during their farewell party.

Ji SungHwang Jung EumBae Soo BinLee Da HeeJung Soo Young, director Lee Eung Bok, writer Yoo Bo Ra, and more celebrated the success of their drama with farewell speeches and a cake at a restaurant in Yeouido, Seoul on the 14th.

Ji Sung shared, "It was very meaningful to participate in a production in which I didn't have to worry about viewer ratings and concentrate until the end... The fact that I was able to be born as a 'jo-talker' (combination of 'Jo Min Hyuk' and 'stalker') was because you all created the character so well."

Hwang Jung Eum commented, "It's fortunate that everyone finished the drama safely... Even when the first viewer rating came out to be 5%, I had a good feeling because I knew it would do well... I am really thankful to the really good director Lee Eung Bok and Baek Sang Hoon, my fellow cast, and the staff who helped me to act freely."

Bae Soo Bin said, "I was really thankful for time I had with you all, and the viewer ratings turned out well," while Lee Da Hee shared, "I was really happy during the past several months of filming. Although 'Secrets' has come to an end, I think that it will remain in my heart forever."

We will miss you, 'Secrets'!

Comments

  1. Once you started watching this series, you'll be interested what happens next... good job everyone... I've seen "Kill Me, Heal Me", another tandem for Ji Sung and Hwang Jeung-eum... awesome performance as well...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

[Ep. 20] When a Man Loves Final Episode Screencaps + Short recap + mslee's Final Thoughts

[mslee's thoughts] Ep. 15 & 16 - Secret Final Review

[mslee's thoughts] The King's Face Episode 23 Final Screen caps and Review