Anticipating Joo Sang Wook's Cameo in I Need Romance 3

I already marked my calendar for this new drama I Need Romance 3 which will premier next Monday, on the 13th via cable tvN. A fan of the previous series, I Need Romance 2, this next series is something I am anticipating already. Kim So Yeon and Sung Joon will lead the drama, a noona/dongsaeng relationship scenario, most probably seeing the posters released.

And then I read news that one of my new found favorite actor Joo Sang Wook along with John Park and Alex will do a cameo role. Isn't this great? After Good Doctor I scouted some old dramas of Joo Sang Wook and although I am hoping for his new drama this short stint is a welcome surprise and treat for me. Until he comes back with his own drama.

imageimage

Seems these three will play the role of ex boyfriends but I still vague who are the ladies involved with them.

The drama hasn't started yet but this tidbit just added spice to the awaited drama. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Ep. 20] When a Man Loves Final Episode Screencaps + Short recap + mslee's Final Thoughts

[mslee's thoughts] Ep. 15 & 16 - Secret Final Review

[mslee's thoughts] The King's Face Episode 23 Final Screen caps and Review