Episode 1 - Can We Love Screen caps

The link that was cooperative tonight is through this cable JTBC, so here I am had time to watch the first episode, though a bit late. 

What I surmised so far is that there are three women in the center of the drama, in their 30's and 40's perhaps, dealing with their own problems. I can't really say what's happening, will still wait for sub but two of the women have a child. Eugene who plays the role of Yoon Jung Wan has a son and seems to be struggling financially. Choi Jung Yoon who plays Kwon Ji Hyun also has a daughter, a teenager who has her own secret problem and Ji Hyun has yet to caught her in the act. I think, just watching the drama, the girl is mixing liquor in her drinks. And I think Ji Hyun has a past with An Do Young [Kim Sung Su].  Then there is Kim Sun Mi [Kim Yu Mi], who seems to have a young boyfriend.

Oh, I wish I understand!

Anyway, will post another update maybe tomorrow after I watch with sub. For now some screen caps

































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Ep. 20] When a Man Loves Final Episode Screencaps + Short recap + mslee's Final Thoughts

[mslee's thoughts] Ep. 15 & 16 - Secret Final Review

[mslee's thoughts] The King's Face Episode 23 Final Screen caps and Review