[mslee's thoughts] Inspiring Generation - The New Action Drama to Watch Out For

mslee shares her thoughts ...



Never thought I will be looking forward much to a new drama series from Kim Hyun Joong this year. Although it has been in the news for some months now and so many fan photos and fan cams shared by the fans, still, the anticipation is growing every single day. The best part of it is that knowing it is not just any ordinary drama but a noir/romance drama set on the 1930's. Stills have been released so are some official trailers that show how compelling the story will be and full of a must see fighting scenes. 

I have always has this curiosity and fascination about periodic dramas. Even Hollywood films that has historical themes pulled me to watch. It's like it has it's own brand of uniqueness and sophistication that can only be seen in such genres. I am glad that this drama landed on Kim Hyun Joong's portfolio. I expect that this will be his most memorable project in drama land considering the big budget provided for the spectacular scenes being filmed locally and overseas. And what's more, the great cast it has lined up are the best in Korean dramas. Veteran actors who we see in their best acting be it villain or a hero.

The new drama to watch out for...

Inspiring Generation is all about patriotism, loyalty, friendship and love. For now, I am not really reading spoilers about character description of each cast. It's enough to know who will be those that will be in Shin Jung Tae's life. One is Gaya Teguchi, Kim Ok Ryeon and a friend Kim Soo Ok. With a huge cast, I know I will be having a tough time memorizing each names and who they are. The most awaited character for me to see besides Kim Hyun Joong as Shin Jung Tae will be Kim Kap Soo as Denkai Doyama. He is to be his greatest enemy. But then again, just random reading and not sure how and why he will be his enemy. 

A lot actually of actors supporting in this drama are some of my favorites already from their previous works. I have seen some of them act the villain that scared me and disgust me or enthralled me as a viewer. Some have been in their gentlest role. But knowing this is an action packed drama where gangs are involved, surely I will see viciousness and crudeness as they outwit and overpower one another.

The plot or synopsis has not divulge so much of what I should expect. Or maybe I missed reading because I am honestly avoiding spoilers. Like I said in one of my post, Surprise me! Just as I am expecting to be surprised by another facets of Kim Hyun Joong, the actor. I am a fan but I have a feeling that he will develop as a real actor in this drama with a lot to learn from his sunbaes. I am hoping for a solid writing from the writer and a beautiful visual or cinematography from the director. 

Watching the teasers always give me goosebumps for no reason. A short trailer but very riveting. The actor's cut are elegantly portrayed. 

For now I am waiting patiently [just] for the premier of Inspiring Generation on the 15th.

And just happy KBS is very supporting of the promotions of this drama. 

While waiting for Age of Feelings also known as Inspiring Generation I did some screen caps from the official video teaser 2 released by KBS. Just watching the trailer makes me anticipate more.























this is mslee and my thoughts....

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

[Ep. 20] When a Man Loves Final Episode Screencaps + Short recap + mslee's Final Thoughts

[mslee's thoughts] Ep. 15 & 16 - Secret Final Review

[mslee's thoughts] The King's Face Episode 23 Final Screen caps and Review