Jang Dong Gun In A New Movie "No Tears For The Dead"

Jang Dong Geun Looks Chilling Yet Charismatic in “No Tears for the Dead” Stills

This news via soompi caught my attention. I had just finished re watching A Gentleman's Dignity and Jang Dong Gun's charisma is hypnotizing. At the moment I have what's called Jang Dong Gun fever, lingering after a 20 episode drama.

A good thing he has a new movie, No Tears For The Dead. The title alone is very chilling. A cold bloodied killer, that is his role. The stills are good and surprisingly, I find him sexy even though he looks scary. [lol]

What can I do? I love Jang Dong Gun. He is a very good actor and he can act numerous roles with that handsome face, even a killer at that. Movie will premiere in June.

-mslee1107-

photos & news source: http://www.soompi.com

jdg_notears

jdg_notears3


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Ep. 20] When a Man Loves Final Episode Screencaps + Short recap + mslee's Final Thoughts

[mslee's thoughts] Ep. 15 & 16 - Secret Final Review

[mslee's thoughts] The King's Face Episode 23 Final Screen caps and Review