[mslee's thoughts] Wonderful Days OST - Songs That Mesmerize The Heart

Wonderful Days drama has a charming simplicity that fascinates me unknowingly. I was surprised when I saw that the last episode I watched was already the 20th episode. Amazing how time flew by silently. Although the pacing is slow but for me the characters and the story itself is refreshing bringing me back to the essence of what family means.

A drama in the rural setting where life is plain but people are candid, frank, maybe too honest and at the same time not flashy. Where success is viewed as a wonder and really a privileged. It has been a while since I watched this kind of drama and seriously, it's heartwarming. 

Sometimes it's foolish to act a certain way but eventually, there is dignity behind such actions. And this is what the drama is currently teaching me. Simple yet has depth.

The following soundtracks are all beautiful especially when played at particular scenes. They give a poignant feeling to the story, to the characters, and of course to my lead OTP, Kang Dong Seok and Cha Hae Won. A melody of moving/touching sounds that makes these lovers beautiful.

As I write this, Beautiful Times is on repeat mode in my mobile phone, playing.

Enjoy the afternoon listening.

-mslee1107-


 μ„œμ˜μ€ (Seo Young Eun) - μ•„λ¦„λ‹€μš΄ μ‹œμ ˆ (Beautiful Times) 



Shin Jae (μ‹ μž¬) - ν•œ μ‚¬λžŒμ„ μœ„ν•œ 마음 (Wonderful Days OST Part. 1)




이문세 (Lee Moon Sae) - μŠ¬ν””λ„ μ§€λ‚˜κ³  λ‚˜λ©΄ [Take My Hand OST 3]


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Ep. 20] When a Man Loves Final Episode Screencaps + Short recap + mslee's Final Thoughts

[mslee's thoughts] Ep. 15 & 16 - Secret Final Review

[mslee's thoughts] The King's Face Episode 23 Final Screen caps and Review