[Yu Huiyeol's Sketchbook] Kim Hyun Joong - The Guy Who never Fails To Make Me Laugh

It has been a while since I shared Kim Hyun Joong's photos here. Today, I watched a video via Youtube where Kim Hyun Joong is one of the guest. [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqk7eIeZeNk]

I enjoyed his presence, his interview, the way he answered, and his performance. He sang 3 songs. He never fails to make me laugh with his honest, spontaneous answers. It seems as if he has his own world sometimes but his answers to the questions being thrown at him brings out the freshness only him can pull off. I laughed which is what I always do every time I watch him in an interview like this. 

Kim Hyun Joong has always been consistent in his answers. He has always dreams of having a free concert for all his fans to thank them for the support all these years. This vision of his is not far fetched, considering he has been telling this ever since. 

Anyone who talks with him always find themselves in awe with the way he answers. how he answers and at the end, loved him for who he really is. He can be blunt but in a funny way. I think he can not hide what he feels at the moment regarding his opinion.  An honest guy without pretensions. He is like a child, not realizing if his answers will bring madness to the crowd but he is ready to apologize if he thinks he sounds a bit off. Which is why he endears himself to the fans like me and to those who sees him like this.

He performed 3 songs. One is my in coming call ringtone Lucky Guy, one of my favorite ballad If You're Like This and his latest song in Round 3 album Your Story.

Been awhile since I did screen caps of Kim Hyun Joong. So..here are some.

-mslee1107-

These screen captures were from 


Yu Huiyeol's Sketchbook via Youtube

source: 
































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Ep. 20] When a Man Loves Final Episode Screencaps + Short recap + mslee's Final Thoughts

[mslee's thoughts] Ep. 15 & 16 - Secret Final Review

[mslee's thoughts] The King's Face Episode 23 Final Screen caps and Review