Kim Kang Woo - Currently Taking My Interest With His Role in Golden Cross



The man who currently caught my attention. It was not planned watching Golden Cross because my time is already full of k-dramas. Watching and doing short recaps for each of them takes a lot of time already.

But then I find myself nothing to watch a couple of weeks back when two dramas I follow of the same day and time slot did not air. Browsing I find myself watching the latest episode of Golden Cross. Lee Si Young and most of the cast in the drama are already familiar to me. I have seen them and watched them from their previous works.

But who is Kim Kang Woo, the guy playing Kang Do Yoon in the story? He looks familiar, he has a bit of similarity to Kwon Sang Woo. As I watched him, I was really impressed with his acting. Unconsciously, I finished the episode in  no time and I was still hungry for more. 

Maybe it was the story itself which is compelling that made me start from episode 1 and marathon until the current episode in two days. But more likely, Kim Kang Woo made a fan out of me with his good portrayal as Do Yoon.  He has the charisma and the sexiness of a real man. He is not even flaunting his sexiness but the aura is there, exuding around him.

I like the way he stares deeply towards his co actors when in character. It was as if he is reading their thoughts. I like the way he smiles, a sweet kind that melts a woman's heart, effortlessly. OMG! I do think he fascinates me!

So here I am, writing these thoughts after scrolling the net all about Kim Kang Woo. So he is married to Han Hye Jin's sister. Gwenchana! All good looking guys must surely have found their soul mates already when they are in their 30's.

 

Found this via tumblr and these photos were so cute, making him an adorable guy. While taking a break from filming, he sat while doing this cute stuff. 

I read he has a bright personality that he brings on the set and he is fun in between takes. A guy with cheerful personality...just amazing!

I am waiting what will happen in the drama and how will his character Do Yoon find justice in the end against the devious characters surrounding him. I am just glad I watched Golden Cross and learned about this handsome actor, Kim Kang Woo.

mslee is now officially a fan!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Ep. 20] When a Man Loves Final Episode Screencaps + Short recap + mslee's Final Thoughts

[mslee's thoughts] Ep. 15 & 16 - Secret Final Review

[mslee's thoughts] The King's Face Episode 23 Final Screen caps and Review