[mslee's thoughts] Hotel King Hang Over - Listening to Soundtracks and Collecting BTS Videos


The Aftermath!

Ah...chincha!!! Just because My Girl is currently airing [replay] in a local network, my sister who once followed the drama is once again going crazy over Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae as the OTP of the series. She usually does not watch television at nights, except for local news, but since she heard that the drama is on every night on a cable channel she never missed a single episode. And I find her smiling whenever the lead couple are on screen.

To be honest, I missed that drama a few years back when it was airing and I never take time to watch it even via internet. I like Lee Dong Wook [reason why I watch Roommate] and sorry, I am not a fan of Lee Da Hae but I do know her. But since my sister keeps on telling me that the two actors have this amazing chemistry I find myself sitting in front of the television to take a look.

Hmmm....Lee Dong Wook is so young back then so is Lee Da Hae. But in watching My Girl, I got this urge to take a peek at Hotel King which just got finished that same week. The moment I started on episode 1, I was lost. I just kept on watching until I saw the clock at my bedroom wall ticking at the wee hours of the morning. Seriously! Even I was shocked to realize I spent almost 7 hours watching continuously...and still craving for more.

First impression: Hotel King has a great storyline. The most interesting villain is Lee Deok Hwa who owned the role of Lee Joong Goo. His chemistry with Lee Dong Wook as Cha Jae Wan [Jayden/Hyun Woo] is so amazing. Every scene and dialogues are worth watching. I was also impressed by Lee Da Hae, which I did not even doubt because she has a reputation as a good actress [only I didn't take time to watch her dramas except for East of Eden and IRIS 2] and how she and Lee dong Wook burned the screens with their intense rapport. The lovelines, the complicated love story is intriguing and compelling. The story keeps me glued to what will happen next. The unveiling of Cha Jae Wan's whole personality, his parentage really played well in the drama. The complex story, it's tragedies, secrets, greed and seek for vengeance are well written. 

Never knew I would be a fan of DongHae couple! Or maybe I was surprised to realize I will come to love Mo Ne and Jae Wan to the point of revisiting favorite episodes of Hotel King which I finished in only 3 days! Imagine that! And still keeps on watching even the BTS, NG's and other videos of DongHae couple. I started to collect the OST of the drama and listen to the songs which added beauty to the love story of the OTP.

Until this very moment, I am still having hang over and I am not sure until when will this fascination to the drama and the OTP will stop. Well, mslee has always find romance sweet and interesting. The drama which thankfully I had watched will now be added to my list of favorites. Not just because of the love story but the story itself is really riveting. The actors are all good. It also entertained me and made me sad and cry while watching. Even the ending is I think not rushed. The 32 episodes are just right to tell a beautiful story. 

So now, I will share some videos and soundtracks I collected via @Youtube and compiled them in my play list.

Let's enjoy once again some behind the scenes of the couple Cha Jae Wan and Mo Ne.

-mslee1107-

thank you to all the owner of the videos:))





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Ep. 20] When a Man Loves Final Episode Screencaps + Short recap + mslee's Final Thoughts

[mslee's thoughts] Ep. 15 & 16 - Secret Final Review

[mslee's thoughts] The King's Face Episode 23 Final Screen caps and Review