SS501 - Reunion of Heo Young Saeng, Kim Kyu Jong and Kim Hyung Jun at The Hongbodan Police Musical and Talk Concert.

A sweet sight! A unexpected reunion of three members of SS501 had happened. A night that gave fans joyful time and reminiscing of the old days.

I am a fan of SS501 and will always be. The only boy group I ever followed since professing my love for K-pop. My bias will forever be leader KHJ but second to him is the undeniably sexy and charismatic [for me] with his silent smiles, Heo Young Saeng. Of course, I love the other members as well. As a group they are amazing.

For the Triple S who shared these amazing photos...KOMOWO!


credit on logo

some photos only but more on the link above












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Ep. 20] When a Man Loves Final Episode Screencaps + Short recap + mslee's Final Thoughts

[mslee's thoughts] Ep. 15 & 16 - Secret Final Review

[mslee's thoughts] The King's Face Episode 23 Final Screen caps and Review