Upcoming Movie - First Stills of Alice : The Boy From Wonderland

Yes, I have been searching updates for this movie Alice: The Boy From Wonderland [which made me confused about the title because I previously posted The Girl From Wonderland].

I found official stills via The Hallyu Diary and decided to make a repost here in my page. You can check the link for the source.

Well, I have been a fan of Jung So Min since Playful Kiss and when I saw her in Bad Guy she impressed me more as Monet. For this upcoming movie I am really anticipating this with [recently accumulating popularity] Hong Jong Hyun, who currently taking much of my interest since watching him in WGM.

Hoping to update more on this movie, soon


-mslee1107-















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Ep. 20] When a Man Loves Final Episode Screencaps + Short recap + mslee's Final Thoughts

[mslee's thoughts] Ep. 15 & 16 - Secret Final Review

[mslee's thoughts] The King's Face Episode 23 Final Screen caps and Review