[Photos] Preview Episode 8 - High Society

I really like this drama. I hope I can write some thoughts soon. I am loving the development of the story. Again, Sung Joon's character is very intriguing. I think in the end he will learn a few things in life and about love. He is typically a cynical person being brought up in a poor family background. He has some hang ups on being poor and his quest to step up the ladder and be one of them, rich people.


Who is your ideal guy?



photo via SBS


Can't wait to see these romantic scenes between Sung Joon and Uee. They really have great chemistry.

Choi Joong Gi and Jang Yoon Ha




-mslee1107-


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Ep. 20] When a Man Loves Final Episode Screencaps + Short recap + mslee's Final Thoughts

[mslee's thoughts] Ep. 15 & 16 - Secret Final Review

[mslee's thoughts] The King's Face Episode 23 Final Screen caps and Review