Gong Seung Yeon is the New Female Lead in KBS Upcoming Drama

Gong Seung Yeon has been chosen as the new female lead in the upcoming KBS drama Master: God of Noodles [tentative title] that will air succeeding Descendants of the Sun.




Gong Seung Yeon is currently in Six Flying Dragons, a historical adaptation showing via SBS. The drama has 4 episodes left. It's good that offers keep coming her way, telling of how her acting skills is being noticed.

excerpt from soompi

“I’m honored to work with such great seniors,” she said. “From the moment I saw the synopsis, Kim Da Hae’s several charms caught my eye. I will do my best to live up to that character so please cheer me on.”

Gong Seung Yeon will work again with SFD colleague Jung Yoo Mi , Chun Jung Myung and Cho Jae Hyun to name a few of veteran actors.

photo via soompi

-mslee1107-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Ep. 20] When a Man Loves Final Episode Screencaps + Short recap + mslee's Final Thoughts

[mslee's thoughts] Ep. 15 & 16 - Secret Final Review

[mslee's thoughts] The King's Face Episode 23 Final Screen caps and Review