Screen caps - Descendants of the Sun episode 3

I hope to write my thoughts soon regarding this drama.
One thing that stands out though is the awesome cinematography that this series has been offering viewers. It was like watching a full length movie.
As for the storyline, I think I need more episodes to convince me that I am falling in love with the drama like almost everyone else.
Mainhae.
I find every scenes with Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo very pleasing to the eyes. I can not disregard the nice chemistry they have together on screen. Song Joong Ki never fails to impress me with his lethal charms as Captain Yoo Si Jin. Song Hye Kyo is a goddess and as a doctor portraying Kang Mo Yeon, she has given her character that depth I like despite her petty arguments with other characters in the story.
What intrigues me is that I like the second OTP.
Kim Ji Won and Jin Goo has a bittersweet romance but I am feeling the deep love they have for each other as Yoon Myeong Joo and Seo Dae Young.
Overall I am liking the slow building up of romance even if the characters are already attracted to each other at first sight. The conflict regarding their profession is very realistic.


Well so much for my runaway thoughts. This is just the first of my impressions regarding the drama that has taken the Wed/Thurs timeslot into a very high viewer percentage ratings just early on. 

Catching up on screen caps...

-mslee1107-




































































































































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Ep. 20] When a Man Loves Final Episode Screencaps + Short recap + mslee's Final Thoughts

[mslee's thoughts] Ep. 15 & 16 - Secret Final Review

[mslee's thoughts] The King's Face Episode 23 Final Screen caps and Review