mslee's Song Pick for Tonight - 2PM - Make Love (Sub Esp | Eng Sub | Hangul | Roma) HD

Recently, I have been having trouble sleeping and I find listening to music continuously, either an entire album or on repeat mode for a single track helps me fall into deep sleep. It helps me calm and just be lost in the lyrics or melody of a song. Last night I fell asleep to the sound of BOF ost.

Tonight I am going to play this track from 2PM 's latest album Gentlemen's Game, Make Love. Actually I find this song soothing and very romantic. The melody and the rhythm is very nice and it's kind of addicting if you start listening to it.

So here goes....

goodnight😉

credit to the owner of the video via youtube

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Ep. 20] When a Man Loves Final Episode Screencaps + Short recap + mslee's Final Thoughts

[mslee's thoughts] Ep. 15 & 16 - Secret Final Review

[mslee's thoughts] The King's Face Episode 23 Final Screen caps and Review